Justin Victor dela Cruz
- REB License Number: 18590
- HLURB Number: NCRFO-B 2694
- Mobile Number: +63-917-2547189 +63-910-4951759
- Landline Number: +63-2-7441402 +63-2-8052302
- Office Address: Penthouse 3, Dacon Building, 2281 Chino Roces Ave. Ext., Brgy. Magallanes 1231 Makati City, Philippines
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://indigoproperty.ph/
Welcome! I am a licensed Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Appraiser and Environmental Planner (aka “Urban Planner”). My aim is to help clients elevate their confidence and sophistication in making their real estate investment choices. Some parts about my background that I hope can be of additional value for you:
– I used to work for Robinsons Land, a publicly-listed property developer, in its Business Development, Accounts Management and Bank Financing departments. Working there, I gained an appreciation of how a real estate developer thinks and works. This has allowed me to advice clients on how to relate with large developers and help them get their best deals.
– I also used to be an investment and research analyst for an investment bank and helped cover several international markets. As such, I have been using the skills gained there to help remove much of the guesswork for real estate clients by walking them through carefully-chosen data and research analyses that might seem intimidating or have been overlooked by others.
– I have been among the topnotchers for all of the three board exams that I have so far taken: real estate brokerage, real estate appraisal and environmental planning (urban planning). Along with some of my teaching engagements in these areas, my performance in these exams has given clients the confidence that I can proficiently explain for them the technical aspects of real estate in a matter that they can easily understand.
– I have also lived, worked and studied in China, gaining fluency in Chinese Mandarin and an understanding of how the Chinese think, feel and relate to people. With the trend of China’s growing economy and its increased engagement with the Philippines, I have been helping to bridge investment linkages between Chinese and Filipinos in a way that is win-win, conscientious and undistracted from language barriers.
– I love and embrace technology, especially those that help to make our lives easier and help people stand-out. So clients have been delighted in 360-degree photos taken of their properties, virtual tours and maps & measurements that are clean-looking and precise. New types of software I operate have also helped clients collect and crunch investment data, helping them gain an advantage.
Should any of the above be of value to you, do feel free to contact me or our company, Indigo Property. 🙂 Thank you.
Justin Victor dela Cruz
Urban Planner (#1960)
Real Estate Broker (#18590)
Real Estate Appraiser (#6684)
Smart/Viber: (+63) 910-4951759
Globe Mobile: (+63) 917-2547189
Developers accredited with: DMCI, Ayala Land, Robinsons Land, SMDC, Rockwell Land, Megaworld, Rockwell Land, Shang Properties, Greenfield