RA 9646 has been a law since 2009 and we thought that with the passage of this law, our industry will be better and free of illegals. It’s been 11 years and it is even worse than before. It seemed we are left to fend for ourselves as we observe the law while our regulators are helpless or just watching and ignoring illegals under their noses. I have been an anti-‘colorum’ advocate since 1993 and we were there in Batasan attending committee meetings but for more than 20 years, our lawmakers seemed unable to pass it as a law. Finally, in 2009, with the help of some proponents from the Dept. of Finance, we have the RESA (RA 9646)! (It’s another story).
It is now 2020 and we are more helpless than we were at DTI than now that we are under PRC and illegals grew more than four or five times our number as legitimate RESPs. What is more disappointing is that many of our colleagues are the cuddlers and enablers of these illegals and are friends to the regulators. All of our national real estate boards are also not lifting a finger. It is that desperation to what is happening to our profession that motivated me to single-handedly create these websites directories so that the public can find legitimate real estate service professionals or verify if someone comes to them offering properties or their services to sell their properties and to be of service to our profession and industry. Although I have been compiling names since 1993 from DTI, it was in 2010 when I registered five domains with the phrase ‘realestatedirectory’ on it. I funded it from my own pocket and slowly build these sites. I hired IT professionals and pay them from commissions I earned and do the rest of the work like encoding, uploading, correcting, creating contents, blogs, and gathered informative materials useful to the real estate professionals. I hope my little contribution to the industry will help in combatting the illegals and with your help and support, by sharing the link and subscribing as we also promote you as a professional, we can make this advocacy sustainable and eventually in the near future, create a group or NGO that will help to build cases and prosecute illegals. I am not creating another association but advocacy for everyone who wants to uphold the law that regulates our profession.
I hope that with your help and support, we will be able to clean our ranks of cuddlers, serve the public as respected and credible real estate professionals as we present to them our credentials and expertise not only on the web but in actual practice. When you join and subscribe, we have the following websites to be of service to you:
- Our portal where all our directory websites are connected: https://realestatedirectory.ph/ This will contain articles, blogs, tools, and resources that you need including information guides for Buyers and Sellers, among other links. We welcome writers of articles, blogs, or testimonials that you want to publish.
- Our profiles directory – https://realestatedirectory.org.ph/ This contains your profiles, credentials, your photo in business attire, and your website links including the link to your listings.
- Our MLS website – https://realestatedirectory.net.ph/ – This is where your listings are posted. The number of listings you can post will depend on subscription package that you will pay for. This works like your own website so you do not need to have your own or if you have one, it can be linked together for better web ranking.
- Our main directory – https://philrealestatedirectory.com/ This contains the names of all PRC-registered RESPs to include Salespersons. As of this date, we have around 32,000 REBs, 10,000+ REA about 200 RECs and 29,000 SP. Salespersons can be verified independently but if a broker has accredited SP, they will appear when you searched for the Broker.
- Our special projects website – https://realestatedirectory.com.ph/ This is still under construction which is the site intended for project selling and affordable homes. We are just collating the list of developers and projects so that the public can find affordable homes and be served by legitimate REBs and their accredited SP.
- Our blog site – https://resaadvocates.com/ This contains our blog for information about RESA.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA groups:
Aside from these websites, we also have several groups in different social media platforms where RESPs (excluding SP) can exchange listings, post requirements among colleagues, to meet more colleagues and avoid dealing with illegals.
1. Exclusive for REBs, REAs and RECs only https://www.facebook.com/groups/RealEstateDirectory – we have about 3,000 members.
2. Public group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Realestatebuyersandsellers This is a public group where everyone is accepted but strictly moderated.
We also have other groups for specific cities in Metro Manila and provinces. This is to make it easy to find listings in those areas.
Viber and Telegram Groups. If you are on Viber and Telegram, just give your Viber and Telegram number, add my number to your phone so we can add you to our group. The name of the group: PRED-MLS. These are divided into three to separate posting of sale, rental and wanted properties.
So you see, we have everything that you need to assist you when it comes to online or digital marketing. We will be adding more features as we grow and we will be able to do that when you subscribe and help promote our directories and advocacy.
We look forward to your joining us by subscribing. It is very affordable, much cheaper than having your own website and elevate your practice as you will be seen online directly by buyers, sellers and your clients.
Please fill up the registration form below then send your payment through any remittance platforms of your choice then send a py of your transaction to us. We will then make your pages. You may email your listings or send the link of your listings to us and we will post it for you. All you do is share them on your different media platforms in one link as our sites have icons.
We will make it easy for you to market your listings or promote your services online. Let us elevate our practice so that we earn back the trust and confidence of the public.
At your service,
GENEVIEVE ‘ GIGI’ BONQUIN
Founder/Creator – realestatedirectory.ph, realestatedirectory.com.ph, realestatedirectory.net.ph, realestatedirectory.org.ph
philrealestatedirectory.com, resaadvocates.com, greenhuts.net
November 16, 2020